Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: 08/22/2017
Job Contact: email@example.com
Location: Olympia, WA
The Olympia Branch is looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The position of Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing courteous and efficient service to branch clients by opening new accounts; processing checking and savings transactions; answering questions, in person and on the phone; processing loan payments; and cross selling bank services. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Job schedule varies based on branch hours of operation.
Please consider applying if you have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or approved equivalent.
- Strong skills in math, keyboarding, 10-key, and filing.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and internet usage.
- Previous experience required in handling cash, general clerical duties, and interacting with clients to build rapport and relationships.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 4221 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA 98466 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.