Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: 08/11/2017
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Clarkston, WA
Are you looking for:
- An opportunity to start a professional career in banking with Monday through Friday
work hours and weekends off
- A job that provides opportunity for growth; promoting from within is our top priority
- A comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, and life insurance;
Vacation and Sick Leave; generous retirement contributions; and opportunity to earn a bonus
- Working in a team-oriented environment where high value is placed on simply being nice to our clients and one another
At Washington Federal we believe in creating long-lasting relationships with our clients. We are seeking a fun and friendly individual who thrives on providing excellent customer service and wants to begin a career in banking.
The position of Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing courteous and efficient service to branch clients by processing checking and savings transactions; answering questions, in person and on the phone; processing loan payments; opening new accounts; and cross marketing bank services.
Full-time schedule; 40-hour workweek
Please consider applying if you possess these requirements:
- A smile and great attitude
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in cash handling, general clerical duties, computer use
- Personable and outgoing; able to talk with clients and build rapport and relationships
- High school diploma or approved equivalent.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 9929 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.