Deposit Operations Specialist
Date Posted: 08/29/2017
Job Contact: Idaho.HR@wafd.com
Location: Boise, ID
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The position of Deposit Operations Specialist is responsible for providing high quality support to Branches, the Client Care Center, Seattle Deposit Operations and other internal departments to best support the Bank’s business goals and service level expectations. Each department member may have an emphasis in one or more specific areas of service however will be cross trained in multiple functional areas.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and resolve complex situations.
- Prepare, analyze and report on a variety of audit packages.
- Support consumer and IRA account opening and daily account maintenance procedures.
- Analyze and interpret Bank consumer policy and procedures.
- Act as the “Help Desk” for incoming inquires from branch colleagues.
- Provide backup support in various areas of Deposit Operations.
- Closely adhere to Federal regulations and the Bank’s Information Security policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects.
Full time: 40-hour workweek.
Please consider applying if you possess these requirements:
- High school diploma or approved equivalent.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in banking or the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with current banking regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills as related to daily tasks.
- Sound analytical and interpretive skills and creativity.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands while maintaining a professional demeanor.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1001 West Idaho St, Boise, ID 83701 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.