Date Posted: 08/10/2017
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Dallas, TX
The Coit & Campbell Branch has an opening for a Branch Manager. This key officer-level position is responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch. The role of the Branch Manager is to reflect the corporate values and ethics of Washington Federal and to exhibit leadership in the following areas: marketing the branch in the community; providing a high quality customer service in building and maintaining productive relationships with new and existing clients, realtors, appraisers, builders, brokers, and title companies; requires becoming registered and maintaining active status with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR); originating loans and expanding the client deposit base within the branch geographic area; managing all branch activities; recognizing opportunities and acting upon them to refer clients to other areas of the bank, such as the Washington Federal Commercial Real Estate, Business Banking and Wholesale Departments, in order to increase bank profitability; providing leadership, direction, and mentoring to branch staff; and providing a safe and secure environment for staff and clients. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Job schedule varies based on branch hours of operation.
Please consider applying if you possess these requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance, or approved equivalent experience in a lending institution.
- Strong skills in math, typing (45-50wpm), 10-key, and filing.
- Provides outstanding customer service in accordance with Washington Federal's quality standard.
- Successful completion of Washington Federal assessments.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; must be analytical and detail minded.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) and internet usage.
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory transportation and adequate insurance coverage.
- Prior experience in a supervisory/managerial position; previous work in client relations; prior mortgage loan and savings experience, including familiarity with loan documentation and processing; sales and marketing experience required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Katie/HR. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.