Date Posted: 06/19/2017
Job Contact: email@example.com
Location: Tucson, AZ
The South Tucson Branch has an opening for a Personal Banker. The Personal Banker is
primarily responsible for providing high quality service to our clients; assists clients by recognizing
opportunities and making recommendations of various account products and services offered by
Washington Federal. The position is responsible for performing intermediate duties and support, such
as branch IRA expert, opening new accounts (consumer and business), originating loans (small
business and consumer) and on boarding clients. This position is expected to provide leadership,
training, and support to other staff members in the branch as directed. The Personal Banker also
participates in making out of office calls to businesses and referral sources. Washington Federal is
proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our colleagues and
Washington Federal clients.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing; organized, and excellent communications skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of IRA's desired
- Prior bank experience, sales & service is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 4788 E. Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.