Loan Servicing Assistant
Date Posted: 03/17/2017
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Seattle, WA
The Loan Servicing Department has an opening for a Loan Servicing Assistant. The position supports loan servicing functions, delivers comprehensive and prompt customer service to internal and external customers and exercises quality control oversight in the execution of all duties. Along with the key functions listed below, each position will be expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when servicing our co-workers and customers.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers in the execution of all assigned loan servicing duties within service level standards.
• Prepare payoff quotes as written requests are received from escrow companies, branches and clients.
• Receive and post incoming payoff checks and insure any overages are returned to the client.
• Prepare the lien release for real estate secured loans.
• Accurate and consistent performance of daily insurance functions.
• Assist department with other daily functions.
• Perform post-closing quality control on modified and newly funded loans.
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to deal effectively and tactfully with internal and external clients.
- Can function well under deadlines.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and communicate status on work assignments in a consistent manner.
- Ability to perform daily work according to prescribed schedules and be flexible to meet departmental needs.
- Regular, consistent attendance.
- Experience in real estate lending processing and documentation is beneficial.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.