Mortgage Loan Processor
Date Posted: 03/29/2017
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Spokane, WA
The Regional Loan Processing Ctr/Inland NW Division/Spokane Branch has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor. This position is responsible and accountable for providing high quality service by processing and closing mortgage loans according to Washington Federal policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines: with special attention paid to communication, compliance, loan quality and timing. The Mortgage Loan Processor will work with a team of processors to support branch loans in a division. This position focuses on all aspects of the loan processing & closing processes in a regionalized processing center. Along with the key functions listed below, this position is expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- 2 years minimum experience in mortgage processing;
- Knowledgeable in the areas of mortgage lending, workflow and compliance.
- Proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Strong communication with Branch Managers throughout the entire loan process; disclosures, required client documentation, credit decision, document preparation, settlement and shipment of loan file to vault in a timely manner.
- Strong technology skills, a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.