Client Care Representative
Date Posted: 03/31/2017
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Everett, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Client Care Center has openings for a Client Center Representative in the Everett location. This position will be the first point of contact for anyone contacting Washington Federal. This position will also handle contacts (telephone calls and emails today, additional contact types in the future) from both Clients and Branches, and may be responsible for follow up and/or engaging other Washington Federal staff to fully address the Client/Branch need. Along with the key functions listed below, this position is expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when servicing our co-workers and customers.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Handle client and branch contacts for service or prospective Client inquiries. Identify needs and resolve them appropriately through contact resolution or referral of other Washington Federal resources when required.
- Answer questions and provide information to assist Clients/Branch staff using information resources and knowledge/experience.
- Answer Washington Federal inbound telephone calls and emails; determine needs and transfer caller to appropriate department or individual as required.
- Handle additional tasks when not handling contacts, such as information updates, outbound follow up and special projects.
- Meet or exceed performance standards and metrics to provide a quality experience Washington Federal is proud to provide.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per week
- The position requires previous experience in a financial services environment and 1-3 years of previous customer service experience.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail, and excellent writing, verbal, and communications skills.
- Must have strong keyboard skills (speed and accuracy).
- Strong computer application/navigation skills and the ability to effectively use a variety of information resources (e.g., wiki, knowledge or content management).
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) desired.
- This is a full-time position; 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Work schedule includes evenings, Saturday and Sunday hours.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.