Infrastructure Administrator #13-614
Date Posted: 11/20/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Information Technology department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Information Technology Department in the Seattle Corporate Office has an opening for an Infrastructure Administrator. This position’s primary responsibility is to assist the Infrastructure staff with administrative, management and project related duties. Along with the key functions listed below, this position will be expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when working with our co-workers and clients. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating and organizing daily operation activities;
- Developing and maintaining a management and reporting process that can be used to plan for future growth and expansion, as well as identifying area in systems that need improvement or replacement;
- Partnering with the Senior Infrastructure Manager in planning for future upgrades, system improvements and staffing needs;
- Ensuring all projects are managed as needed, including providing personal project management, collaborating for needs requirements documentation, definition of scope, etc;
- Ensuring all project and technical documentation are created, reviewed, approved and maintained;
- Evaluating infrastructure practices and procedures and making recommendations for improvements or replacements and;
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of Bank systems and processes to assist with identification of technical needs.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or approved equivalent. A demonstrated understanding of networking, desktop, collaboration and web application development technologies and some familiarity with the technologies and skills necessary to maintain a banking operation is essential. A general knowledge of bank systems is preferred. Strong communication, organization and advanced customer relations skills are a must. The ability to quickly determine functional needs from non-technical conversation, make sound business decisions and an understanding of budgeting and strategic planning are also desired. You must possess a valid Washington state driver’s license and be insurable under the Bank policy. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of related experience. ITIL certification is desired, but not required.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.