Hello! South Valley Bank is now Washington Federal.
Welcome to Washington Federal! The South Valley systems conversion is now complete. Beginning Monday, April 22, you can access your accounts through Washington Federal's online banking using the green box just to the left on this page. We've recently mailed you instructions for logging into our online banking system. Please use those instructions to access your accounts online.
We want this transition to go smoothly! Please rest assured:
If you have one, your South Valley debit card will continue to work until June 1. Where applicable, we've mailed you a new Washington Federal debit card, along with instructions for activating it.
- Debit Cards: Activate your new Washington Federal debit card by calling toll-free 866-985-2273. Be sure to stay on the line and select a 4-digit PIN during this intial activation call. For your security, you must make this activation call from your main phone number on file with us. If you need to update your phone number, please contact your local branch and they can assist you. Or call our Client Care Team at 1-800-324-9375.
- Automatic Payments and Deposits: Direct deposits and automatic payments will continue uninterrupted. Just plan to update your routing & account numbers with third parties over the next 6-12 months. Any automatic payments made using your debit card number should be updated by June 1.
- Loan Payments: Automatic loan payments will continue uninterrupted.
- Checks: You may continue to use up your South Valley checks. Routing & account numbers will map over automatically for at least the next couple of years.
- No Minimum Balance Fees Through July: To make the transition a little easier and give you time to find exactly the right fit for your banking needs, we are waiving the minimum balance service fees on all checking and savings accounts through July.
Need more help? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page. Client service representatives are also available with extended support hours. If you have questions about the conversion of your accounts to Washington Federal, please call us at 800-324-9375, or e-mail us at Ask@wafd.com.