Thank you for financing your home with Washington Federal. We know you may have questions about your loan with us, and we're here to help.
Need to talk to someone about a delinquent loan?
If you are late on your loan payment(s), we encourage you to contact Washington Federal as soon as possible. We are here to assist and help identify workable solutions. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to find a solution.
Steps and options for consumer loans with delinquent payments:
- If you are late on your payment(s), a Delinquency Counselor is on hand to discuss your options and arrange to bring your loan current. Please call 800-318-5320. We are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Washington Federal has options available to clients with delinquent payments. Our Delinquency Counselors will listen to you, answer questions, and determine what options fit your needs.
- If you have a business loan with us, please contact your Relationship Officer.
Need to request information about your existing Washington Federal consumer loan?
If you would like information about your existing consumer loan, there are a couple of options available:
- You can request the information via telephone by contacting our Client Care Center at 800-324-9375. Our Client Care Center is required to validate your identity prior to releasing any client information.
- You can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, we are required to validate your identity prior to releasing any client information. To avoid emailing private information, we will contact you at the phone number you have on file with Washington Federal.
- You can send your request in writing to:
425 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Attn: Consumer Loan Servicing
Consumer Loan Servicing will confirm receipt of the request within five business days.
- If the requested information is readily available, we will forward the information immediately.
- If the requested information is detailed, includes a large volume, or is archived, your request may require additional research.
Research requests for information on the owner or assignee of a mortgage loan will be answered within 10 business days.
Other requested information will be answered within 30 business days.
- If the requested information is not available, you will receive a response within 30 business days explaining why the information could not be located.