For nearly 100 years, we’ve been there for clients just like you.
We don’t just offer home loans. We offer confidence, reliability, and the peace of mind to buy the home of your dreams. After all, we understand that a home may be one of the biggest financial purchases you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s so important to work with the experts at Washington Federal.
Mortgages should be flexible.
Washington Federal has been making mortgages since 1917.
- Specializing in 15- and 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans.
- Offering unmatched flexibility — we do not sell your loan.
- Giving you the confidence of working with one loan officer from start to finish. Our loan officers are not paid on commission.
- Providing access to competitive home financing for jumbo loans.
- Focusing on low-risk mortgages with either fixed rates or payment protection, offering you a safer, more secure way to buy.
- We've registered all of our consumer loan officers with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. A current list is available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Looking to move? Don’t wait for your home to sell.
A bridge loan allows you to borrow up to 75% of the value of your new home, depending on how much equity you have in your present home. You can secure a fixed-rate loan and pay it down when you sell your current home—plus you qualify based on the projected payment for your new home.
Looking for a deal on bank-owned properties?
Check out our listing of bank-owned properties, then contact the listing agent for details/
Play with the numbers.
Use our mortgage calculator to explore different scenarios and estimate your mortgage payments. But before you shop for a home, consider getting pre-approved. We'll take your application, approve your credit and give you a firm budget so you know just how much you can afford. Then, when you find the perfect home, all we'll need is an appraisal and title report to close.
Get started. Apply today.
If you're ready to start the process now, simply download this application packet. But keep in mind that we are here to help. To make an application appointment, or just to get answers to your questions, find a location near you.