Wholesale Loan Coordinator #12-074
Date Posted: 09/17/2012
This is a full-time position
in the Oregon department.
Location of job: Lake Oswego - Lake Oswego, OR
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The Oregon Division has an opening for a Wholesale Loan Coordinator in its Albany Branch. This position’s primary function is to receive, process, review and fund loan packages received from a variety of approved mortgage brokers. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive, process, review and fund incoming loan packages.
- Answer questions regarding loan programs, policies and procedures.
- Follow up on closed loan files and ship loans to the Loan Servicing Department.
- Review and prepare loan disclosures, including Good Faith Estimates and Truth in Lending disclosures on a daily basis.
- Prepare fair credit letters.
- Process and monitor lock requests received by brokers.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- As needed, may provide clerical functions for the department including filing, distributing incoming mail, etc.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a High School diploma or approved equivalent, excellent typing, phone and communication skills. Must enjoy work that requires strong attention to detail. Must be able to work independently and with little supervision. RESPA compliance knowledge is required and custom construction knowledge would be a plus but not required. One to three years experience in residential loan processing is also required with experience in wholesale lending being preferred. The selected candidate must also demonstrate strong clerical and customer service skills.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 300 Ellsworth St SW, Albany, OR 97321 Attn: Human Resources. You must also successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit, and drug testing) to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.