Loan Operations Compliance Specialist - Loan Origination Systems #13-480
Date Posted: 08/30/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Loan Operations department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Loan Operations Department has two openings for a Loan Operations Specialist in the Seattle Corporate Office.This position is responsible for providing technical support for the branch system in a variety of loan operations areas. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Supplies telephone support to branch lending personnel concerning loan policies and procedures,loan origination system software, regulatory compliance, loan manuals and loan documents.
- Provides in branch training for the lending personnel in Washington.
- Provides conference call training on a variety of lending topics on a revolving basis.
- Occasional optional participation in presentation of Mortgage Loan Operations annual meetings in all divisions of Washington Federal.
- Performs Quality Control Audits of Custom Construction Loans and HELOCs.
- Provides administrative support for the work area by answering telephones.
- Updates Standard Lending Practices and Procedures Manual, Loan Product Guide, HELOC
- Updates H.E.L.P. Book training manual as changes in policies and procedures occur.
- Updates the Loan Rate Schedule as changes in lending interest rates occur.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a High School diploma, or approved equivalent. Applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills; computer and keyboarding skills; Excel & Microsoft Word experience desired. Basic knowledge with Branch Loan processes in originating and processing mortgage loans preferred. Must be self-motivated, patient, have a sense of humor, be nice, able to work independently as well as part of a team, able to handle multiple projects. Individuals must have an excellent attendance record.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.