Electronic Records Manager #13-529
Date Posted: 09/19/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Information Technology department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Information Technology Department in the Seattle Corporate Office has a current opening for an Electronic Records Manager. The position is responsible for defining and managing the overall Enterprise Content Management Program for Washington Federal. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Define, communicate and implement the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Program which includes imaging activities and associated business process workflow.
- Coordinate and administer the digitized document records policies, standards and procedures for creating, maintaining, using and disposing of all applicable documents.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and administration of ECM Program governance.
- Provide testing, simulation or implementation support and coordination as needed, using standard practices developed for ECM integrations to ensure high quality project execution.
- Partner with the business to define and document electronic records policies, standards and procedures for creating, maintaining, using, printing and disposing of records.
- Partner with business management and users to establish defined workflows to support business processes.
- Implement workflows and configure the ECM system accordingly.
- Analyze, design, set up, test, document and implement folder structures, classification schemes, indexing and taxonomy and categories/attributes for use in storing and managing electronic documents.
- Assist the business leaders as needed to communicate and train employees throughout the organization on the ECM Program and the related imaging platform utilization.
- Develops migration strategies for acquired institution records.
- Responsible for the classifying, storing, arranging, and indexing records.
- Facilitates devising and ensuring the implementation of retention and disposal schedules;
- Provides a policy, standard and procedures framework to guide staff in the management of their records and use of the employer's records system.
- Defines controls, standardizes and oversees adherence to controls for all information sources throughout Washington Federal.
- Manages the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems.
- Collaborate with business analysts, development team, Information Security and other internal resources as necessary.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of banking experience. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. Experience with the Hyland OnBase platform is a plus. Selected candidate must strong management skills, ability to balance multiple projects/work efforts simultaneously. The candidate must also have strong process engineering skills; strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written), strong analytical skills, and the ability to gain consensus across a diverse group of users.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.