Deposit Operations Specialist - Consumer #13-404
Date Posted: 07/30/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Deposit Operations department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Deposit Operations Department of the Seattle Corporate Office has an opening for a Deposit Operations Specialist-Consumer. This position is responsible for providing operational support to Division Deposit Operations personnel and to branches in performing deposit operations functions. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform tasks that affect the Bank’s compliance with existing, revised, and new federal and/or state compliance regulations.
- Perform tasks, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems from internal and external clients.
- Act as “Help Desk” for incoming inquiries from Division and Branch personnel.
- Interpret policies and procedures.
- Perform various deposit operations functions and tasks that affect the Bank’s compliance with existing, revised, and new federal and/or state compliance regulations.
- Process, post, and reconcile control accounts.
- Closely adhere to the Bank’s Information Security policies and procedures.
- Assist management with deposit-related legal issues.
- Provide back-up in various areas of Deposit Operations as needed or assigned.
The schedule for this position will vary; it may include evenings and weekends.
Position requires a High School diploma, or equivalent, math aptitude, good keyboarding skills (45-50 WPM), 10-key, filing, and strong organizational and communication skills. Computer proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) is required. A minimum of one year of banking experience is expected. Applicants should have working knowledge of deposit accounts and security procedures, and experience with an on-line computer system. Previous experience in a supervisory or lead role desired. The selected candidate must also possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.