Commercial Real Estate Credit Analyst #13-297
Date Posted: 07/15/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Commercial Real Estate department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Commercial Real Estate Analyst is responsible for conducting complex financial analysis of financial information provided by commercial loan customers. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to following:
- Help manage a production line.
- Conduct investigations as needed.
- Review applications, credit reports and other information submitted with loan request.
- Request additional information from lenders as needed.
- Conduct financial analysis including spreading statements, ratio analysis, ad peer and industry comparisons, and personal financial statements.
- Review and analyze the financial position of any loan guarantors, including builder inventory reports.
- Conduct collateral evaluations and audits as requested by lenders and supervisors.
- Order appraisals with an understanding of what types of values to request.
- Review and analyze appraisals, leases and, perform market studies.
- Prepare narrative analysis of findings and assists with drafting loan presentations.
- Balance budgets for development and construction projects.
- Preparation of board reports and subdivision reports.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Washington Federal policies and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Provide input and material for manual and training.
- Perform master file maintenance, ensure accuracy and completeness, including quarterly covenant tracking.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a college degree or equivalent; High level of accuracy and attention to detail; Minimum three years underwriting commercial real estate loans preferred. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; Able to work independently and with little supervision, and as a team; Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through on work assignments; Ability to perform a detailed global cash flow analysis; Ability to analyze situations and make sound decisions; Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines; Ability to deal with the clients and public, in person and by telephone, in a personable, professional manner; Math aptitude, typing and 10-Key are essential; and proficiency in WORD and EXCEL are required.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.