Commercial Account Service Center - Team Lead #12-454
Date Posted: 10/18/2012
This is a full-time position
in the Business Banking department.
Location of job: Seattle-Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity.The Business Banking Department has an opening for a Commercial Account Service Center- Team Lead. This position is responsible for supervising the Commercial Account Service Center and maintaining or servicing the ongoing needs of designated commercial relationships. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the Commercial Account Service Specialists
- Deliver excellent customer service to commercial customers and internal business lines.
- Support relationships primarily through telephone contact, with some direct personal contact in the form of customer calls.
- Ensure the accurate servicing of all deposit and treasury management products and services including ACH, wires, scan Deposit and Online Banking. Ensure the accurate completion of the associated account agreements.
- Ensure client files meet all audit standards and are maintained regularly.
- Process monetary transactions to support all Commercial Banking Operations departments.
- Resolve operational issues to customer’s complete satisfaction and escalate systemic issues as encountered in the daily servicing of the commercial customers.
- Work closely with the relationship managers in supporting the needs of their commercial customers; keep the relationship managers apprised of critical developments in customer relationship.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a minimum of five years experience in commercial deposit and support, with a strong knowledge base of business deposit products and services. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle escalated customer calls in a highly satisfactory and professional manner. Possesses a thorough knowledge of bank operations, policies, procedures & Bank products. Demonstrates attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and use of good judgment in decision making; and must be proficient in Excel and Word.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit, and drug testing) to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.