Business Service Specialist #13-170
Date Posted: 04/05/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Commercial Account Service Center department.
Location of job: Seattle-Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Commercial Account Service Department has an opening for a Business Service Specialist-CASC. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a support relationship with assigned commercial relationships, serving as the key deposit and treasury management products liaison between the customer and the Bank. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to the commercial customers and the internal business lines in the execution of all assigned commercial service support duties.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with the delivery and operational functionality of the bank’s deposit and treasury management products and services. Support primarily through telephone contact, with some direct personal contact in the form of customer calls.
- Ensure the accurate opening and servicing of all deposit and treasury management products and services including business wires and Online Banking. Ensure the accurate completion of the associated account agreements.
- Resolve operational issues to customer’s complete satisfaction and escalate systemic issues as encountered in the daily servicing of the commercial customers.
- Work closely with the relationship managers in supporting the needs of their commercial customers; keep the relationship managers apprised of critical developments in customer relationship.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a minimum of two years experiences in commercial deposit and support, with a strong knowledge base of business deposit agreements and treasury management agreements. Must have demonstrated success building effective business partnerships, must have experience in financial discipline and possess technical aptitude in the area of Bank products. A demonstrated excellence in customer service and the ability to handle escalated customer calls in a highly satisfactory and professional manner is required. Required to possess thorough knowledge of bank operations, policies, procedures and Bank products. Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and use of good judgment in decision making are expected. Must be proficient in Excel and Word programs.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit, and drug testing) to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.