Loan Coordinator #13-240
Date Posted: 05/17/2013
This is a full-time position
in the South Sound department.
Location of job: University Place - University Place, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The position of Wholesale Loan Coordinator is responsible for receiving, processing, reviewing and funding loan packages received from a variety of approved mortgage brokers. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive, process, review and fund incoming loan packages.
- Answer questions regarding loan programs, policies and procedures.
- Follow up on closed loan files and ship loans to the Loan Servicing Department.
- Review and prepare loan disclosures, including Good Faith Estimates and Truth in Lending disclosures on a daily basis.
- Prepare fair credit letters
- Process and monitor lock requests received by brokers.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- As needed, may provide clerical functions for the department including filing, distributing incoming mail, etc.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
High School diploma or approved equivalent. Excellent typing, phone and communication skills. Enjoy work that requires strong attention to detail. Be able to work independently and with little supervision. RESPA compliance knowledge required and custom construction knowledge a plus. One to three years experience in residential loan processing and experience in wholesale lending preferred. Demonstrated strong clerical and customer service skills.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 9919 Bridgeport Way SW, Lakewood, WA 98499 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit, and drug testing) to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.