Business Banking Division Manager #13-185
Date Posted: 04/19/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Business Banking department.
Location of job: Bellevue - Downtown - Bellevue, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The Business Banking Department has a current opening for a Business Banking Division Manager, Bellevue Office. This is a unique leadership position that will oversee and be responsible for the Company’s Business Banking Division in Bellevue. In this senior level role, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and managing a commercial loan portfolio. Along with the key functions listed below, this position will be expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on simply being nice when working with co-workers and clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to following:
- Lead the development and growth of the Business Banking group on the Eastside.
- Maintain an active leadership role in various community organizations.
- Develop and implement a business plan that will result in a profitable business banking division which will meet or exceed Washington Federal’s expectation for revenue and loan growth.
- Establish annual commercial loan and deposit production goals and communicate expectations to staff. Effectively manage sales activity, goals and progress, staff needs, interests, and concerns.
- This is a player/coach role which may require some relationships to be directly managed by this experienced lender.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Relationship Managers and lending staff.
- Communicate and live the Company’s core values.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related major. Advanced degree or a graduate of a banking school preferred. A minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial loan portfolio management and/or loan production experience is required. Must be knowledgeable in commercial lending practices; background in business and/or financial analysis, with a solid grasp of fundamentals for evaluating business opportunity and profitability. The selected incumbent should have a good understanding and working knowledge of commercial lending terminology, loan processing, loan documentation and lending procedures. Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 400 108th Ave. NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.